Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is its hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely cause almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year Resolution

Though it's already late... 16 days past new year 2012... still I wanna with everyone, Happy New Year 2012... Hopefully this year going to be more blissful to everyone the previous year..

what's ur 2012 resolution?

I've things i want to achieve.. Lots of thing actually..
1) I want stable professional job.. Yeah, i've been unemployed for, emm.. Almost 6 months now.. Quite a long period actually.. After i quit my first job last July.. i am jobless till today.. haih!! but now, i put my 300% effort hunting for a job.. wish me luck..
2) I want to settle (hopefully) all my debts.. i have lots of debts, hopefully i can, even if not settling all of its, but at least some of it.. for clear and blissful mind throughout this year, else, my brain going to blow out.. hopefully i can save my brain and mind.. ahahahah...
3) Want to have BIG savings... for future... who knows.. no one know what going to happen in future, but at least we prepared for whateva it is.
4) Then, i want to change my (bad) attitude. i guess i have lots of bad attitude, that's why not so many people like me..
5) I want to do lots of good deeds to both my parent. After all this time, they protected me, raised me well. at least i want to do something for them..

thats all i guess.. cant have a long list, otherwise all not executed.. well, that's me..

p/s: You gotta wonder why we cling to our expectations. Because the expected is just what keeps us steady, standing, still. The expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives


-xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment